| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Magaria in February is fairly hot at 23.9 °C (75.02 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 33.8 °C (92.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13.9 °C (57 °F).
- In February there is a range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures of 19.9 °C (35.8 °F).
- The weather in February is bone dry. An airy 0mm (0in) of liquid is deposited.
- The shortest day is 11:33 long and the longest day is 11:50 long with an average length of 11:41.
Check the distance to and compare the Magaria February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Magaria, Niger
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Magaria:
- Agadez, Niger - 451.9 kms (280.8 miles) NNW
- Tahoua, Niger - 447 kms (277.7 miles) WNW
- Birni N'Konni, Niger - 404.7 kms (251.5 miles) WNW
- Maradi, Niger - 203.4 kms (126.4 miles) WNW
- Kano, Nigeria - 112.9 kms (70.1 miles) SSW
- Gaya, Niger - 604.6 kms (375.7 miles) WSW
- Kandi, Benin - 681.2 kms (423.3 miles) WSW
- Jos, Nigeria - 348.4 kms (216.5 miles) S
- Minna, Nigeria - 456.2 kms (283.5 miles) SW
- Ilorin, Nigeria - 688.8 kms (428 miles) SW
- Makurdi, Nigeria - 587 kms (364.8 miles) S